Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA

A Mother Like I Want to Be



Each year I’m extra happy on your birthday
Your day reminds me of God’s gift to me
A mom who gave her all to raise me right
A mother like the one I want to be

By Joanna Fuchs

Yesterday, 19th April, was my mama's birthday. I haven't have yet in my hands what to dedicate to her. I'll get it sooner. She told me not to worry about it at all. As she's happy enough when all her kids and my abah wished her yesterday. Oman pun wished his Opah yesterday. "Doakan mama panjang umur and happy with abah, all my anak menantu and cucu, dah cukup dah bagi mama". Itula yang kami anak-anak selalu doakan untuk mama. I pray that Allah will give her longer life, bless her always, and give her all the happiness that she deserves to have it. I pray that i can be such a good momma like what she is to me. Aamin.


We MMSed this pic to her when we wished her 'Happy 53rd Birthday!!!' yesterday :)



2 comments:

  1. Wish ur mama hepi besdei n all the best. Oman must be her best present 4 this yr!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi...TQ izu (on behalf of mama)..Omang mmg her bestest pressie :) hadiah lambat pun xpe..*wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER ME...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com